Wolfbernz said yesterday, “You should write a list of 13 things in your shower!” I must admit that there are a lot of different bottles of “stuff” in my shower, but then again there are 5 people in the house and everyone uses different shampoos, conditioners, poofs, and soap. So today’s Thursday Thirteen…
1. Suave Professional Radiant Brunette Shampoo and Conditioner… almost empty and I haven’t noticed any “radiance” in my hair (or anyone Else’s) so I probably won’t buy this one again
2. Suave Professional Biobasic (supposedly as good as Biolage – it’s not) Conditioner
3. Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze (for the guys) and Sweet Pea and Violet (for the ladies) Body Wash. Ocean breeze is a nice smelling body wash and it’s blue while the Sweet Pea and Violet body wash is pink, hence separating the guys from the girls visibly.
4. A clear bottle with a pink cap and some pink stuff in it. Can’t remember what this is (or was) cause the label washed off. I should probably throw this out.
5. Sun Silk De-frizz (helps to tame the unruly frizz) Shampoo and Conditioner – We are just trying this one, I like it! It came with an anti-frizz creme that really works. I have terribly frizzy hair in the humid summer months and so far, this is an inexpensive and working solution.
6. Sun Silk Anti-poof (for curly hair that goes POOF!) Shampoo and Conditioner – Some shampoos should have a warning label *If you already have naturally curly hair, AVOID THIS PRODUCT* I works really well for my sister who has straight blond hair, I have terribly curly brown hair and this particular product makes my curls so tight I wake up with an Afro. (not a good look for me BTW)
7. Pink Razor… self explanatory
8. Gillette Satin care shaving gel
9. A poof assortment – Pink, Tan, Blue, green, and purple. one for each of us. I prefer not to wash with something someone else used to scrub their… uhh… foot.
10. Axe – the guys love this stuff, but daily use results in an overly stinky, manly bathroom. So they only get it in gifts…
11. A shower organizer hanging from the shower head. A necessity for all our products.
12. A scrub Brush for the shower, it’s always nice to have a good scrub brush ready so you can take a shower in a clean shower….
13. Comb – not sure why there’s a comb in the shower