By: Coffee Shop Bill
1. A.. The first in line. The poster child of over eager, hand waving, wannabes everywhere. All the charm of a pitbull in tights.
2. B.. Ass kissing little toady that is always following around A. If anything, twice as obnoxious. Would you like to hold my tarantula B? He won’t bite. Honest….
3. D.. I always got D’s in algebra. Nuff said.
4. E.. In short, a Nazi, strutting, vain, prick… that just knows you can’t do without it. Notice there were no E’s in that last sentence. We can get along without you. Get over yourself. Nothing to see here. Move along….
5. G.. As in Gee, the word. Anyone who uses the word Gee… should be euthanized. So, I hate the letter G… Guilt by association.
6. I.. Too many I’s in the world and not enough We’s. Take I out of the alphabet and it might be the single wisest move mankind could make… aside from getting 3 fair judges on American Idol. And, of course… legalizing heroin, LSD, and necrophilia.
7. K.. Who the hell needs it? Quick… Off the top of your head.. Fire off 5 words that start with K… See!! And if you did… Dude… you need to get out more.
8. M.. A Mickey Mouse, maudlin, muttering, mundane, miscreant. WAIT!!! Might want to keep it! Can you make M&Ms without it?
9. P.. *(See G)…
10. Q.. Does this even need explaining? A fossil. Jeez… You can’t even use it without a U, unless you play Scrabble, or live in someplace with a lot of sand. Ditch it.
11. U.. Only because it’s the next letter after R,S,T,…. my favorite run of letters. So sue me. Besides, now that I think about it, the word “sue” has a U. Not a big fan of the legal profession. It happened a long time ago, I put it behind me, and I don’t want to talk about it.
12. V.. This is only because I’m getting toward the end of the list and I wanted to keep W,Y, and Z. Nothing personal.
13. X.. “Ecks”… Makes the same sound, so why do we need the letter? Besides, I’m tired of this overuse of the word XTreme, it’s soo last week. Xtremely tired of it.
Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be #1 on BlogDumps!
The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
Networking between bloggers to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments.
36 thoughts on “13 Letters of the Alphabet I Hate”
Haha…That’s quite a list you’ve gone! You’ve struck out half of all the letters! Thankfully we didn’t have Thursday Twenties!
Wow, interesting list. I can honestly say this is a Thursday 13 I would have never thought of writing. I don’t think I hate any letters of the alphabet, but it was interesting to read to say the least! My list is up as well, mine’s the “ever so original” 13 all time favorite TV shows…
Haha, very original TT!
My TT lists 13 things in my handbag. Not original at all. 🙂
I don’t have any letter issues, but it was interesting to read your T13. I agree that the Xtreme/Xtra/Xwhatever thing is a bit silly.
Hilarious list! I hate ‘d’ too- that was also my grade in algebra. I have a list of pet peeves at http://write-out.livejournal.com/
Very fun! Great list.
That’s funny! what would our vocabulary be without those letters.
My T13 is up too.
ROFLMAO! Now that was funny!!!
Great list. Never thought about my lesser liked letters. But I do have lesser liked numbers! 🙂
Wow…only 26 letters and you hate 13!!! I’m just wondering if you are as selective about people!
I think Bill needs more coffee.
Now I am feeling sorry for some of those letters, poor k. How about numbers? Any numbers out there that you hate?
*rotlf* hillarious. you’re either a very angry person or you’ve got a lot of time on your hands, to think about these things 😛
With you on ‘D’…same reason.
Very funny list!
Yeah, I hate the X prefix too!
M&Ms without the M’s are W&Ws…
Is the rest of the alphabet next week’s list? 🙂
Glad to see none of my favorite letters are up there!
Aww…I like the letter Q…a letter that always needs a little help! lol My TT is up…come on over and visit it, it’s lonely!
LOL. I did seven before I read the end. I guess I need to get out more…Kiss Kick Kill Key Kangaroo King….I really need to get out more I could think of dozens.
Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
My TT is posted.
Have a wonderful day!
Help Me!!! I can’t stop now…lol
A you’re adorable. B you’re so beautiful. C you’re a cutey full of charm. D you’re a darlin and E you’r exciting. F you’re a feather in my arms…. It’s a song my dad taught us.
I guess I need to get out more. I got all 5 K words right away. *blush*
I never knew you could hate letters. hahaha this is hilarious.
LOL, never thought about hating letters.
Gee. Now I know my language is quite utterly xtremely mundane. Do I get an A?
That was great! 🙂
Hm, I’m afraid I used ‘gee’ in my TT, but just because my vocabulary is more limited in English (being it my second language). I do apologise! 😉
My son’s name starts with a K. That makes K one of my favorite letters.
Here’s you click ……….
Love and Blessings,
Ah! One of my Favorite Posts! I’m glad it’s your most popular Wolfbernz!
Sorry I’m late today, Wolf…KW on vacation this week so home isn’t seeing much of either of us…(discovered my computer went on Prozac yesterday due to anxiety attacks…). Love this post! BTW…did you hear that UK primary schools (grade schools) have very recently been ‘advised’ to cease and desist with the ” I before E” rule?? YOur Ecks reminded me of it…lolol! Clicks for you!
Who’d have thought it – letters you can hate!! Excellent blog, when I get time I might just compile my own list!
All the best,
Comments are closed.